Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope everyone is enjoying Valentine's Day in any manner they wish -  celebrating or ignoring it.  I , for one, am pleased that I actually have a Valentine's Day related project finished to show off on my blog.  This is the vest I have been making for Maeve and she is going to wear it to school today. 

                                                                             

                                                                                    
Had lunch with my friend Jamie, and she showed up wearing a wonderful Noro jacket made with Iro.  Great looking buttons as well:

 
                                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                                                          She and I have been knitting the Center of Attention  socks from the Trekking KAL and she brought along another pair of socks she made from Socks That Rock: 


Love the colors and this looks so warm and cozy.                                                                        

My grandson Rowan celebrated his 6th birthday on Saturday.  He is very interested in anything relating  to outer space and I made the Out of this World sweater for him a few months ago.  My daughter sent a picture of the cake she made for him, complete with astronauts walking on the moon:


Only three more days until Stitches will be here in Santa Clara!

                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment