Sunday, November 7, 2010

On To New Things

New season, new projects.  We have gone from beautiful Fall days to snowy days and back again.  Here is a picture from my deck from 2 weeks ago:
                                                                              
And here is one from this morning:
                                                                            

In between we have had warm weather and sunny days -- that's life in Truckee, California!

My new project is a sweater for my grandson who is really into anything relating to space travel and the solar system.  Saw this pattern, Out of This World, by Jennifer Small, on Ravelry.  I'm making it in Berroco's Vintage which is a wool, acrylic and nylon blend.  Soft, but machine washable.  Will post pictures as I go along.



  
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment