Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Lake Tahoe Shawl

Stopped by the Lake Tahoe Yarn Company in Truckee.  It's a cute little shop that features lots of hats, mittens and sweaters for the ski crowd and I always seem to find something that I have to buy when I'm there.
Kelly has a new puppy, a St. Bernard, and he is at the shop with her until he gets older - and a lot bigger! Here he is:
                                                                                                       
                                                                            
       
                                                                                 
Saw the Entwined Shoulder Shawl by Deby Lake and just had to have it:

                                                                               
It was made with Universal Yarn's Classic Shades and here is the yarn I chose:

        It calls for 3 balls of yarn and looks pretty easy.  I like the entwined front so you don't need to worry about wrapping it or the front coming untied.  An incentive to finish my grandson's sweater so I can start this!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment