Monday, November 15, 2010

Newbie projects

Wanted to show off a few projects done by some new knitters.  They had fun knitting them and I think they did a great job.  First is the Shawl Collared Vest made by my daughter, Sara.  It's made with Misti Alpaca Chunky and with size 11 needles, it knits up very quickly.  If you want to see another version of this, check out the Alpaca Shrug on Ravelry.


My good friend Joan came to visit me and we spent our time hiking, wine tasting and doing lots of knitting while we watched the World Series. Here is Joan's scarf made with Malabrigo worsted.  Love these colors.

       
                                                                                                                                                                            And here is my progress on the Out of This World sweater for my grandson.  It's an easy project; no seams because it is knit in the round and then you knit the sleeves and attach them at the yoke:

                                                                                    
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment