Saturday, March 5, 2011

More About Stitches

Years ago, I would come home from Stitches laden down with all my purchases.  This was before Internet shopping was in full swing and there was a very limited number of yarn shops available.  I just couldn't pass up all that beautiful yarn!  Neither could my friends from South Bay Knitters as we would get together   for a post Stitches meeting to show off all our great finds, some projects getting done right away and others to languish in our growing stashes.

Here's what I came home with after two days at the Market:

                                                                                   
 A beautiful shawl pin that I picked up at Black Water Abbey Yarns.  Also some cute sheep buttons.  What will I use them for?  I don't know, they are just cute!




Here's the patterns I bought from Coco Knits:

 
Some Noro Silk Garden I bought at Webs:

                                                                                                                                                                         A new bag for my knitting projects with lots of zippered pockets.  Good for travelling:

                                                                                                                                                                   And looky here!   Some Opal sock yarn and I have already finished the first sock!





                                                                                                                                                                       Cookie A, sock designer extraordinaire, would be impressed - even if it isn't her design!  Hi Cookie!

                                                                                                                                                                      Time to put my buttons away for next year!

                                                                                                                                                            
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment